Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: thinking of starting a bitty collection catalog

  1. #11
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oooh. I love the pics! I'm going to use the pics that came from AG for my site. That's legal, right, as long as I don't claim they're my own???
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yep, it should be legal. You should probably mention where they came from, though. Just incase.

    I can't wait to see this when it's done. I don't have a Bitty, but I'm always looking for things to persuade me to getting one, lol!

  2. #12
    Sanguinarius
    Guest Sanguinarius's Avatar

    Post

    I have been working to long and to hard on this album to have the images used on someone elses site. I am always happy to add more in and allow members to view it.

    I am getting a little sick of HB members jumping up and taking information I work hard to collect and using it for their own sites. It took me 1.5 years to get everything together. This is not the first time but the 3rd time in 3 months that my information has been nabbed or members have been having discussions about using them.

    I collected them over all this time. I edit, load, and maintain them to the best of my ability.

    As soon as I have all of the images watermarked I will reopen the album for public access to HB members. Forgive me if I am jumping the gun.....I have reasons to be a little gun shy.

    Feel free to PM me and I will give you the access code.

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Someone posted the website of the web archive site that has old editions of the AG website. They had lots of pics of the old BB outfits as well as AGT, AGC, GOML, AGMinis, Kailey...I never found Lindsey though. [img]frown.gif[/img] If anyone finds Lindsey could you post a date?

    Link to old AG website pages

  4. #14
    talentedtwelve12
    Guest talentedtwelve12's Avatar

    Post

    Sarah, by law you can't not allow other people to use them, since they don't belong to you (well, the ones you took do, but not the ones from AG.com)


    Katya

  5. #15
    talentedtwelve12
    Guest talentedtwelve12's Avatar

    Post

    It's going great so far. I have 4 seasons of outfits on the sites and other items as categories. Plus, I gotta get the history of how it came about.

    Anyone know anything about our new baby/bitty baby and the history and would like to share?


    THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!


    -Katya [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Sanguinarius
    Guest Sanguinarius's Avatar

    Post

    I am unwilling to share information that someone STEALS from my website.

  7. #17
    Sanguinarius
    Guest Sanguinarius's Avatar

    Post

    When your multiple personalities are done talking about me.....the least they should do is try to figure out what my name is.

  8. #18
    MissCurlyCat
    Guest MissCurlyCat's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Sail-Away:
    When your multiple personalities are done talking about me.....the least they should do is try to figure out what my name is.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Is that an insult? Sorry! I happen to have OCD and Multiple Personality Disorder!

    ETA: I find this VERY VERY offensive!

    <font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ March 15, 2006 09:15 PM: Message edited by: MissCurlyCat ]</font></font>

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 15, 2006 10:16 PM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>

  9. #19
    Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, people, please PM each other and make peace.
    Please? [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Joy

  10. #20
    Sanguinarius
    Guest Sanguinarius's Avatar

    Post

    Good. I am glad you are proud of them. I am sure they all can understand that when someone does the work of editing and archiving and collecting, it is something they will want to keep from others taking. You might think it was little to no work. but it was a lot. And I know that etiquitte on the web means not STEALING from others without asking for permission to use the images they edited. Or the information they have compiled.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •